Home | Hello guest,
New Customer? About Us | Contact Us | Help Center
Trusted Guarantee Fast Shipping
Become Our Fan Follow Us Shopping Cart (0)

Update New Ipod classic 2012

All new third generation iPod Nano, the new iPod Classic offers a refined all-metal case, the same new graphical interface of the Nano, and the most battery and storage capacity of any iPod model (thanks to its hard drive and hefty battery). However, as outlined in this review, the Classic may signal the end of the road for hard disc drive-based iPods, as Apple aggressively moves its entire media player lineup to Flash memory storage.

Tuneband for iPod Classic 160GB (NEWEST)




This review is from: Tuneband for iPod Classic 160GB (NEWEST), Grantwood Technology's Armband, Silicone Skin, and Screen Protector, (Released 09/09), Black (Electronics)
I've looked all around for a iPod Classic 160/7G armband that I wouldn't have to constantly slip in and out of a protective cover and sport armband. I finally found this little gem, and it's been working out great for me. The silicone cover has 2 slots in the back that expose the back slightly to slip the armband through, but nothing an add'l screen protector placed on the backside of your iPod can't fix. I feel this feature is better than the usually belt clip that would attach to the armband. There is a lot less movement when running! It comes with a screen and wheel protector. A word of caution, make sure your skin oils are cleaned from the wheel before applying the protector or it may not stay on. Definitely would recommend this product to family and friends.


This review is from: Tuneband for iPod Classic 160GB (NEWEST), Grantwood Technology's Armband, Silicone Skin, and Screen Protector, (Released 09/09), Black (Electronics)
First and foremost, I have to say that the shipping of my iPod classic protector was beyond my expectations because it arrived in about 2 days from across the country, which I wish the rest of corporate America would pay attention to because this is how business should be done.

I got the iPod protector and it fit perfectly on my iPod classic which is what I wanted because sometimes I want to have it around my arm or attached to my belt, and at other times, I can simply take off the arm band and use a lanyard to hang it down in front of my when I go to Mexico to listen to my tunes while I wait to get processed through customs.

This is a perfect protector for my iPod classic in that it fits snug, it provides a secure grip surface to stay in my shirt pocket without being slick and slippery to slide out and to hit the ground, and the price is very good also for what you get.

But I think what impressed me most about dealing with this company, is the fast service to get the product to me, as well as the guarantee of satisfaction which just can't be beat.

I woud definitely do business with this company again for my iPad and iPod nano accessories because I like to reward good reputable businesses like this with my repeat as a customer, while the other businesses who don't seem to be too concerned about customer satisfaction, never get my interest anymore.

Good product, good price, superior customer service, and I am a very happy customer.

Thanks guys.

San Diego, CA
This review is from: Tuneband for iPod Classi

c 160GB (NEWEST), Grantwood Technology's Armband, Silicone Skin, and Screen Protector, (Released 09/09), Black (Electronics) This is one of the easiest-to-use iPod arm bands I've seen or used. My classic 120GB iPod fits perfectly, and the band adjusts to me really well. I did get a little bounce with it, since it's all silicone - but putting it a bit more behind the arm than in front worked to solve that problem. I love that I can use the face of the iPod without any changing around - all the buttons are easily accessable!
View